Overview: Blackhawk Digital Marketing is looking for a college graduate early in career to fill a spot in our full-time introductory Residency Program – a one of a kind opportunity, where you will have the chance to pave the way for yourself and your career in the most unique way possible.
The program is designed to offer new graduates exposure to entirely different jobs over the course of one year that involve multiple company departments including sales, operations, marketing, client success and more! Once complete, the candidates will feel empowered with a year’s worth of practical, hands-on, experience that will give unique insight into their own likes, dislikes, strengths, & weaknesses.
In short – the Blackhawk Residency program is designed to develop leaders in business, marketing, and personal growth unlike any other opportunity that we’ve seen.
If you’re up for the challenge, send us your resume. Please include a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit as well as why you want to participate in the Blackhawk Residency Program.
This role is specifically built for someone who is ready to grow their career in web design, web development, and WordPress.
About Blackhawk: We are a fast-paced digital marketing agency. Our goal is to get great results as fast as possible, with the highest skills possible.
Blackhawk is one of the fastest growing digital agencies located in the heart of downtown Austin. But we’re more than just another digital marketing agency – we’re a family. Our most recent hire said, “I almost started crying when all of you welcomed me on my first day. I never got that at any of my last companies.”
If you meet the qualifications and think you’re a good fit, we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Manage agency and 40+ client websites using WP admin tools.
- Manage WordPress plugins – Yoast, Gravity Forms, WPForms, etc.
- Setup WordPress and create pages for Blackhawk and client sites using custom themes.
- Implement proper web standards for web, meta tags, URL structures, backlinks, security, images, and videos.
- Work with design, content, SEO, and development team to create new websites, or upgrade existing websites.
- Manage project deadlines to ensure on-time website launches.
- Manage incoming requests from our help desk systems to meet client needs.
- Create or give opinions, ideas, & direction to the rest of the team for websites including usability, user flows, and customer experience.
- Participate in company meetings, take responsibility and create solutions.
Education and Qualifications:
- Applicants are preferred to be a Marketing, Advertising, Business, MIS, Engineering, Computer Science (or relevant) undergraduate major or currently pursuing an advanced degree (MBA, Masters).
- Experience with WP Engine a plus.
- Experience with DNS, Cloudflare, & Godaddy a plus.
- Must have a discerning eye for curating content and proficiency in writing.
- Excellent grammatical skills.
- Entrepreneurial and “hands-on” mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal is a must.
- 15 days Paid Time Off, plus holidays and birthday
- Taco Tuesdays
- Company happy hours & off-site team events
- Part of a fun, high-impact, and fast-paced environment
- Learn leading-edge digital marketing tactics
- Build relationships with industry leaders and build a portfolio of real results
- Consistent & fair leadership
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,500.00 /month
- WordPress: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Austin, TX (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com