Overview: Blackhawk Digital Marketing is looking to fill a critical role within our team.
This role is specifically built for someone who is ready to build, grow, or expand their career in web design, web development, and WordPress.
The ideal candidate for this role is a problem solver to the core who is a relationship oriented individual with a clear thinking, action-driven, and results-oriented mindset. We’re looking for someone who can listen, understand, diagnose, and quickly solve our clients’ immediate requests & needs across all facets of our digital marketing services.
About Blackhawk: We are a fast-paced digital marketing agency. Our goal is to hit big milestones and deliver results as fast as possible, with the highest skills possible, for all of our clients.
Blackhawk is one of the fastest growing digital agencies located in the heart of downtown Austin. But we’re more than just another digital marketing agency – we’re a family. Our most recent hire said, “I almost started crying when all of you welcomed me on my first day. I never got that at any of my last companies.”
If you think you’re a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.
Manage agency and client websites using WP admin tools.
Manage WordPress plugins – Yoast, Gravity Forms, WPForms, etc.
Setup WordPress and create pages for Blackhawk and client sites using custom themes.
Implement proper web standards for web, meta tags, URL structures, backlinks, security, images, and videos.
Work with design, content, SEO, and development team to create new websites, or upgrade existing websites.
Manage project deadlines to ensure on-time website launches.
Manage incoming requests from our help desk systems to meet client needs.
Create or give opinions, ideas, & direction to the rest of the team for websites including usability, user flows, and customer experience.
Participate in company meetings, take responsibility and create solutions.
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, MIS, Engineering, Computer Science might be helpful here.
- Experience with WP Engine and/or Flywheel
- Experience with DNS, Cloudflare, and Godaddy
- Excellent grammatical skills.
- Entrepreneurial and “hands-on” mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal is a must.
- 15 days PTO, plus holidays and birthday
- Taco Tuesdays
- Company happy hours & off-site team events
- Part of a fun, high-impact, and fast-paced environment
- Learn leading-edge digital marketing tactics
- Build relationships with industry leaders and build a portfolio of real results
- Consistent & fair leadership
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com