Website Blackhawk Digital Marketing
- Manage Blackhawk website
- Manage 40+ client websites using WP admin tools
- Manage WordPress installs and hosting engine – WP Engine, Flywheel
- Manage WordPress plugins – Yoast, Gravity Forms, WPForms, etc.
- Build Blackhawk and client sites using various themes
- Understand & understanding best practices and how to implement proper web standards
- Website, meta tags, URL structures, backlinks, security, images, videos.
- Work with development team, front-end developers, back-end developers, designers to create new websites, or upgrade existing websites.
- Become the go to resource for additional platforms such as Joomla, BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento, or other existing client sites for transition periods.
- Project Management
- Manage project deadlines to ensure on-time website launches
- Manage incoming requests from helpdesk for website updates
- Create or give opinions, ideas, & direction to the rest of the team for websites including: Website usability, user flows, customer experience
Job Type: Full-time
- WordPress: 2 years (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML: 2 years (Preferred)
- Austin, TX (Required)
This Job Is:
- A good first job for new college grads
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.