Blackhawk is looking to grow it’s web and backend development team. We are looking for a driven individual who has experience with website platforms and content creation. This role will be a full-time position.
The salary for this position will be based on the candidate’s abilities and experience.
We are a fast-paced digital marketing agency. Our goal is to get great results as fast as possible, with the highest skills possible.
Blackhawk is one of the fastest growing digital agencies located in the heart of downtown Austin. But we’re more than just another digital marketing agency – we’re a family. Our most recent hire said, “I almost started crying when all of you welcomed me on my first day. I never got that at any of my last companies.”
If you meet the qualifications and think you’re a good fit, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Basic WordPress Responsibilities:
- Manage agency and 40+ client websites using WP admin tools.
- Manage WordPress plugins – Yoast, Gravity Forms, WPForms, etc.
- Setup WordPress and create pages for Blackhawk and client sites using various themes.
- Implement proper web standards for web, like meta tags, URL structures, backlinks, security, images, and videos.
- Work with design, content, SEO, and development team to create new websites, or upgrade existing websites.
- Manage project deadlines to ensure on-time website launches.
- Manage incoming requests from helpdesk for website updates.
- Create or give opinions, ideas, & direction to the rest of the team for websites including: Website usability, user flows, customer experience
- Sit in company meetings. Take responsibility. Ask lots of questions!!
Education and Qualifications:
- Applicants are preferred to be a Marketing, Advertising, Business, MIS, Engineering, Computer Science (or relevant) undergraduate major or currently pursuing an advanced degree (MBA, Masters)
- Web experience with a solid understanding of content marketing.
- Past blogging or public writing experience is a plus. Samples encouraged.
- Must have a discerning eye for curating content and proficiency in writing.
- Excellent grammatical skills a plus!
- Entrepreneurial and “hands-on” mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal is a must.
- 15 days Paid Time Off, plus holidays and birthday
- Tacos every Tuesday
- Work from home often (bi monthly)
- Part of a fun, high-impact, and fast-paced environment
- Learn leading-edge digital marketing tactics
- Build relationships with industry leaders with real results
- Consistent & fair leadership
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com