Overview:Blackhawk is looking to grow it’s search engine optimization team. The ideal candidate for this role is strategic, results-oriented, with strong website management, research, and copywriting skills.
As an SEO Associate, you should be able to speak confidently about search engine optimization. That includes how the Google search engine ranks websites, how to get websites to rank higher using on-site, local, and technical SEO strategies, as well as keyword research.
About Blackhawk: We are a fast-paced digital marketing agency. Our goal is to get great results as fast as possible, with the highest skill possible. Blackhawk is one of the fastest growing digital agencies located in the heart of downtown Austin. But we’re more than just another digital marketing agency – we’re a family. Our most recent hire said, “I almost started crying when all of you welcomed me on my first day. I never got that at any of my last companies.”
If you meet the qualifications and think you’re a good fit, we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Keywords and keyword research
- On-page SEO: title tags, meta descriptions, alternative text, URL/slug optimization, H tags, paragraph content
- Content creation, new landing pages, copywriting, blog writing
- Page speed optimization
- Linking strategy, internal and external
- Creation of landing pages in WordPress using page builder
- Local listing management
- Management of Yoast or Rank Math SEO plugins
- Website verification and sitemap submission in Google Search Console
- Monthly website speed testing, correction of errors found
- Monthly SEO audits using Screaming Frog, correction of errors found
- Monthly reporting using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
Education and Qualifications:
- Experience with WordPress
- Google Analytics certification
- Experience with Google Search Console
- Amazing written and verbal client communication
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Experience adapting, innovating, and embracing change
- Self-starter, very detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task, and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and effectively escalate issues as needed while understanding the impact on the overall business
- Team lunches paid often. Work from home often.
- Be a part of a fun, high-impact, and fast-paced environment. We’re growing fast!
- Learn leading-edge digital marketing tactics that will set you apart from everyone.
- Get prepared, with hands-on experience, with real results to add to your work history.
- Consistent & fair leadership. We share private company details and set clear goals.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com