We have an amazing opportunity for an Integrated Marketing Manager to work with Blackhawk and our clients to help them build their web presence.
Overview: Blackhawk is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager, responsible for managing new creative campaigns for Blackhawk and our clients. This exciting role requires excellent storytelling, content development, copywriting and digital campaign strategy experience.
If you’re looking for more than a job, keep on reading…
About You: The ideal candidate is someone who is a clear thinker, action-driven, and results-oriented. You will do well in this role if you’re self-driven, self-managed, client focused, and creative.
Our digital marketing campaign manager should be able to speak confidently about most every facet of digital marketing. That includes Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO, Web, Email Marketing, and Social Media. You must also be an expert at storytelling, content strategy, copywriting, and direct copy sales techniques across digital marketing.
We are a fast-paced digital marketing agency. Our goal is to get amazing results for our clients, with the highest skill possible using technology, skill, and domain expertise.
If you’re looking to accelerate your career, then you want to join Blackhawk. We believe in 100% transparency with our employees and clients. We empower our entire team to do the best work of their careers, thus far.
- Campaign development for Facebook advertising, email marketing, social media, & website landing pages
- Build stories using digital marketing best practices across advertising campaigns
- Create and implement editorial calendar to align with launches & promotions
- Develop brand messages and stories that resonate with target audiences
- Build and send monthly review and approval campaign reports
- Manage project deadlines to ensure on-time campaign launches
- Ability to answer questions naturally with ease and confidence
- Monitor campaign results and impact on goals
Education and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of copywriting and/or content marketing experience – portfolio required
- 2+ years of digital marketing campaign experience
- 2+ years of agency and/or consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business, or communications
- Amazing written and verbal client communication, NO exceptions!
- 15 days PTO, plus holidays and birthday
- Taco Tuesdays (when we’re in the office, which is never now. Thanks COVID)
- Company happy hours (that still happens) & off-site team events
- Part of a fun, high-impact, and fast-paced environment
- Learn and teach leading-edge digital marketing tactics
- Build relationships with industry leaders and build a portfolio of real results
- Consistent & fair leadership. You will be promoted. Everyone is.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com