We have an amazing opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to work with Blackhawk and
our clients to help them build their web presence.
Overview: Blackhawk is looking to fill a critical role within our team. This role is specifically built for someone who is ready to build, grow, or expand their career in web design and web development using WordPress, Jamstack, and Growth Driven Design principles. Only serious candidates considered. We’re looking to build a world-class organizations and this critical position will play a significant role for many years. Our team is everything. We take work and life, equally serious. If you’re looking for more than a job, keep on reading…
About You: The next Blackhawk designer / developer is a problem solver at the core, someone who is relationship oriented, a clear thinker, action-driven, and focused. To be successful at our company, you’re someone who can listen, understand, diagnose, and quickly solve problems using your skills, experience, and knowledge.
About Blackhawk: We are a fast-paced digital marketing agency. Our goal is to hit big milestones and deliver results as fast as possible, with the highest skills possible, for all of our clients. Blackhawk is one of the fastest growing digital agencies located in the heart of downtown Austin. But we’re more than just another digital marketing agency – we’re a family. Our most recent hire said, “I almost started crying when all of you welcomed me on my first day. I never got that at any of my last companies.” If you think you’re a good fit, here’s what we’re looking to have you jump in and help do.
About the Job:
- Create or give opinions, ideas, & direction to the rest of the team for websites including usability, user flows, and customer experience.
- Manage agency and client websites using WP admin tools.
- Manage WordPress plugins – Yoast, Gravity Forms, WPForms, etc.
- Setup WordPress and create pages for Blackhawk and client sites using custom
- Maintain and implement proper web standards for web, meta tags, URL
structures, backlinks, security, images, and videos.
- Work with design, content, SEO, and development team to create new websites, or enhance existing website design and user functionality.
- Hit project deadlines to ensure on-time website launches.
- Take incoming requests from help desk to meet client needs.
- Participate in company meetings, take responsibility and create solutions.
Typical Education and Qualifications: Other Background Always Considered!
- Degree in Marketing, MIS, Engineering, Computer Science might be helpful here.
- Experience with WP Engine and/or Flywheel
- Experience with DNS, Cloudflare, and Godaddy
- Excellent grammatical skills.
- Entrepreneurial and “hands-on” mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal is a must.
The Big Payoff
- 15 days PTO, plus holidays and birthday
- Taco Tuesdays (when we’re in the office, which is never now. Thanks COVID)
- Company happy hours (that still happens) & off-site team events
- Part of a fun, high-impact, and fast-paced environment
- Learn and teach leading-edge digital marketing tactics
- Build relationships with industry leaders and build a portfolio of real results
- Consistent & fair leadership. You will be promoted. Everyone is.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org