This is a paid internship ready to start now. Make $6,500 or more by the end of the semester.
Overview: Blackhawk is looking for a college or graduate school Intern. You must have a strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including social media platforms and digital venture related blogs. You will receive hands-on experience with our team producing innovative digital marketing campaigns that make a difference in companies across the nation. They will have an opportunity to work directly with the Founder and CEO. Furthermore, the ideal candidate must be a fast
learner and passionate about disruptive marketing technologies. We encourage you to have a firm sense of your own opinion, while being collaborative and humble with great work ethic.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans and execute marketing campaigns.
- Create content for Blackhawk & it’s clients. Email. Social. Paid Ads. Blog. Web.
- Monitor and report on campaigns you’re running! Learn from your mistakes.
- Sit in on company meetings. Take responsibility. Ask lots of questions!!
- Assist in creating new and editing existing graphics across all mediums.
Education and Qualifications:
- Applicants are preferred to be a Marketing/Journalism/Business/Communications
undergraduate major or currently pursuing an advanced degree (MBA, Masters in
- Time commitment: 30+ hours a week.
- Must be comfortable with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Houzz.
- Web experience with a solid understanding of content marketing.
- Past blogging or public writing experience is a plus. Samples encouraged.
- Must have a discerning eye for curating content and proficiency in writing.
- Excellent grammatical skills.
- Entrepreneurial and “hands-on” mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Team lunches paid often. 1 week paid vacation. Free Blackhawk gear.
- Be a part of a fun, high-impact, and fast-paced environment. We’re growing fast!
- Learn leading-edge digital marketing tactics that will set you apart from everyone in your graduating class. Get prepared, with hands-on experience, for your 1st job after college.
- Consistent & fair leadership. We share private company details and set clear goals.
To Apply :
- Send Cover Letter and Resume to Sarah@Blackhawkdm.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com