Overview: Blackhawk Digital Marketing is looking for a college graduate or a graduate student to fill a spot in our full-time introductory Residency Program – a one of a kind opportunity, where you will have the chance to pave the way for yourself and your career in the most unique way possible.
The program is designed to offer new graduates exposure to entirely different jobs over the course of one year that involve multiple company departments including sales, operations, marketing, client success and more! Once complete, the candidates will feel empowered with a year’s worth of practical, hands-on, experience that will give unique insight into their own likes, dislikes, strengths, & weaknesses.
In short – the Blackhawk Residency program is designed to develop leaders in business, marketing, and personal growth unlike any other opportunity that we’ve seen.
If you’re up for the challenge, send us your resume. Please include a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit as well as why you want to participate in the Blackhawk Residency Program.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans and execute marketing campaigns.
- Create content for Blackhawk & it’s clients. Email. Social. Paid Ads. Blog. Web.
- Work inside of multiple task & client management platforms.
- Website Administration and content editing inside of WordPress.
- Monitor and report on campaigns you’re running! Learn from your mistakes.
- Sit in on company meetings. Take responsibility. Ask lots of questions!!
- Assist in creating new and editing existing graphics across all mediums.
Education and Qualifications:
- Applicants are preferred to be a Marketing, Advertising, Business, MIS, Engineering major or currently pursuing an advanced degree (MBA, Masters).
- Web experience with a solid understanding of content marketing.
- Past blogging or public writing experience is a plus. Samples encouraged.
- Must have a discerning eye for curating content and proficiency in writing.
- Excellent grammatical skills.
- Entrepreneurial and “hands-on” mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team lunches paid often. Free Blackhawk gear.
- Be a part of a fun, high-impact, and fast-paced environment. We’re growing fast!
- Learn leading-edge digital marketing tactics that will set you apart from everyone in your graduating class. Get prepared, with hands-on experience, for your 1st job after college.
- Consistent & fair leadership.
- We share private company details and set clear goals.
- Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $2,000.00 to $2,500.00 /month
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com