This is a paid internship ready to start now. Make $6,500 or more by the end of summer.
Overview: Blackhawk is looking for college or graduate school Intern. You must have a strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including social media platforms and digital venture related blogs.
You will receive hands-on experience with our team producing innovative digital marketing campaigns that make a difference in companies across the nation. They will have an opportunity to work directly with the Founder and CEO. Furthermore, the ideal candidate must be a fast learner and passionate about disruptive marketing technologies. We encourage you to have a firm sense of your own opinion, while being collaborative and humble with great work ethic.
- Daily assistance in Google Ads account management
- Update of budget/pacing Google sheet
- Campaign budget updates in Google Ads platform
- Adjusting keyword bids up to est. first page/est. top page bid/est. first pos. bid without going crazy with Max CPC
- Pausing of keywords/ad groups that aren’t performing very well
- Checking search terms for potential negative keywords
- Checking placements for display campaigns, excluding undesirable websites, adding those undesirable websites to master placement exclusion list
- Checking on search impression lost to rank by ad group, testing variable ad copy and creating responsive search ads in low performing ad groups to decrease that statistic
- Update bid adjustments on demographics/devices based on performance
- Daily assistance in managing Google Analytics, other analytics platforms
- Update tracking information on websites or other properties
- Pull together client reporting using analytics dashboards
- Troubleshoot tracking errors
- Sit in on company meetings. Take responsibility. Ask lots of questions!!
Education and Qualifications:
- Applicants are preferred to be a Marketing, Advertising, Business, MIS, Engineering undergraduate major or currently pursuing an advanced degree (MBA, Masters)
- Time commitment: 15-30 hours a week.
- Must be comfortable with ads & analytics platforms including Google Ads, Google Search Console, Google Analytics (even better if you’re familiar with Google Tag Manager)
- Web experience with a solid understanding of analytics, financial data
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent grammar skills
- Entrepreneurial and “hands-on” mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team lunches paid often. Free Blackhawk gear.
- Be a part of a fun, high-impact, and fast-paced environment. We’re growing fast!
- Learn leading-edge digital marketing tactics that will set you apart from everyone in your graduating class.
- Get prepared, with hands-on experience, for your 1st job after college.
- Consistent & fair leadership. We share private company details and set clear goals.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.