Blackhawk is looking for a full-time associate to join our *new* Residency Program.
This Blackhawk Residency Program is designed for the self-starter, eager to learn, and team oriented individual. We are looking for a positive & bright person who can help us shape this residency into a renowned program.
You must have a strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including social media platforms and digital marketing concepts related to web development, web design, seo, email marketing, social media marketing, graphic design & copywriting.
You will receive hands-on experience with our team producing innovative digital marketing campaigns that make a difference in companies across the nation. You will have an opportunity to work directly with the Founder and CEO. Furthermore, we’re looking for an ideal candidate who is fast and passionate about disruptive marketing technologies. We encourage everyone to have a firm sense of your own opinion, while being collaborative and humble with great work ethic.
- Daily assistance in Google Ads account management
- Update of budget/pacing Google sheet
- Campaign budget updates in Google Ads platform
- Adjusting keyword bids up to est. first page/est. top page bid/est. first pos. bid without going crazy with Max CPC
- Pausing of keywords/ad groups that aren’t performing very well
- Checking search terms for potential negative keywords
- Checking placements for display campaigns, excluding undesirable websites, adding those undesirable websites to master placement exclusion list
- Checking on search impression lost to rank by ad group, testing variable ad copy and creating responsive search ads in low performing ad groups to decrease that statistic
- Update bid adjustments on demographics/devices based on performance
- Daily assistance in managing Google Analytics, other analytics platforms
- Update tracking information on websites or other properties
- Pull together client reporting using analytics dashboards
- Troubleshoot tracking errors
- Sit in company meetings.
- Take responsibility.
- Ask lots of questions!!
Education and Qualifications:
- Applicants will have a Marketing, Advertising, Business, MIS, or Engineering degree; or currently pursuing an advanced degree (MBA, Masters) in related fields.
- Web / Internet / Social / Technology experience with a solid understanding of technology.
- Must have a discerning eye for curating content and proficiency in writing.
- Excellent grammatical skills.
- Entrepreneurial and “hands-on” mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Past web design, development, blogging or public writing experience is a plus. Samples encouraged.
- Team lunches paid often. Free Blackhawk gear.
- Be a part of a fun, high-impact, and fast-paced environment. We’re growing fast!
- Learn leading-edge digital marketing tactics to accelerate your career.
- Consistent & fair leadership.
- We share private company details and set clear goals.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org