Overview: Blackhawk Digital Marketing is looking for a college graduate early in career to fill a spot in our full-time introductory Residency Program – a one of a kind opportunity, where you will have the chance to pave the way for yourself and your career in the most unique way possible.
The program is designed to offer new graduates exposure to entirely different jobs over the course of one year that involve multiple company departments including sales, operations, marketing, client success and more! Once complete, the candidates will feel empowered with a year’s worth of practical, hands-on, experience that will give unique insight into their own likes, dislikes, strengths, & weaknesses.
In short – the Blackhawk Residency program is designed to develop leaders in business, marketing, and personal growth unlike any other opportunity that we’ve seen.
If you’re up for the challenge, send us your resume. Please include a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit as well as why you want to participate in the Blackhawk Residency Program.
This role is specifically built for someone who is ready to grow their career in email marketing.
About Blackhawk: We are a fast-paced digital marketing agency. Our goal is to get great results as fast as possible, with the highest skill possible.
Our goal is to turn around advertising campaigns and website development in less than a week. We believe in 100% transparency with our employees and clients, because through transparency you know what you’re doing and why you’re doing it.
- Develop email marketing campaigns with dozens of clients
- Write email campaigns with great email copy, subject lines, and CTAs
- Design images needed in digital campaigns
- Create drip campaigns for multi-touch email campaigns
- Update and manage lists in Google Sheets, XLS, and CRM
- Strategize and implement ideas that will help grow subscribers and lower unsubscribes
- Implement tactics on how to increase deliverability rate
- Segment lists to ensure emails are being delivered to the correct audience
- Provide input on campaign strategy for clients and agency
Education and Qualifications:
- Applicants are preferred to be a Marketing, Advertising, Business, MIS, Engineering,
Computer Science (or relevant) undergraduate major or currently pursuing an advanced
degree (MBA, Masters).
- Experience with Mailchimp, Hubspot, or similar CRM / ESP platforms
- Familiarity with email best-practices
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Must have a discerning eye for curating content and proficiency in writing.
- Excellent grammatical skills.
- Entrepreneurial and “hands-on” mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal is a must.
- 15 days Paid Time Off, plus holidays and birthday
- Company happy hours & off-site team events
- Part of a fun, high-impact, and fast-paced environment
- Learn leading-edge digital marketing tactics
- Build relationships with industry leaders and build a portfolio of real results
- Consistent & fair leadership
- $2,500 – $3,500 per month
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org